Greenfield Christian Church occupies an historic building that has grown to serve the church and community over the years. The main sanctuary was completed in 1895 and exudes both charm and warmth. Offices and meeting areas were added in the 1950s, and a large Fellowship Hall and classroom and nursery space added in the late 1980s.
For information about use of the facilities for weddings, receptions, or community meetings, click WEDDINGS.
For a virtual tour of the building, click on the start arrow below.