A Ministry of Greenfield Christian Church
Learning Tree Preschool is dedicated to supporting the development of all children. All areas of development are considered interrelated and equally important. Our program acknowledges that children learn through active, hands-on involvement with their environment and peers. We respect each child’s unique interests, experiences, abilities, and needs. Children are valued as individuals as well as being part of a group. Likewise, our program respects and supports the ideals, cultures, and values of families in their task of nurturing children.
- Foster positive identity and sense of emotional well-being
- Enhance social skills
- Promote language and literacy development
- Build physical development and skills
- Appreciate and respect cultural diversity
- Develop math skills
- Zoo Phonics (Letter Names & Sounds)
- Handwriting Without Tears: (Used in Greenfield Schools)
- Math: (Numbers, Counting, Colors, Shapes, Calendar Math, etc.)
- ABC Twiggles: (A multi-sensory teaching approach for the alphabet which the NAEYC recommends)
- Music & Movement
- Art & Crafts
PRESCHOOL QUALIFICATIONS: Preschool is open to children 3 to 5 years old. Children must be potty trained to participate in our program. Children who meet these requirements may enroll at any time during the year provided openings are available.
Please call for more information: 317-435-2081